The Layton Mansion
Looking for a beautiful reception center that will take your breath away?
The 1895 George W. Layton restored mansion includes a waterfall, pond, stream, bridge and privacy berms. Our luscious English gardens are the site of amazing wedding ceremonies and receptions. All of this is located on 2 acres of perfectly manicured grounds, surrounded by a thousand acres of pristine farmland.
The Layton Mansion is a full service venue offering decorations, flowers, cakes, linens and delicious catering. If you are looking for photography, our on-site photographer is one of the most sought after in Utah.
Imagine meeting each other in the center of an enchantingly decorated bridge to declare your vows, or tossing your bouquet from the century old balcony. A limousine awaits your grand exit!
Nothing is left to chance on your special day. The Layton Mansion has served over 800 happy couples since 2002. We limit the number of weddings each year to ensure that each couple has the full attention of our owners and staff. You are never “just another wedding” while at The Layton Mansion.
If you are looking for an indoor venue, we offer comparable indoor weddings as well. Your guests will love touring the historic mansion. We are well known for our fun antiques, including a 1922 Model T. You can greet your guests in front of our inspiring fireplace with the mantel decorated in your colors. Your friends and family will gather in the Carriage House for one of several delicious refreshment choices.
6 Great Reasons to Have Your Wedding at The Layton Mansion:
- The Layton Mansion is Northern Utah’s only venue that will cater outdoors, so you don’t have to be separated from your guests.
- Catering for 125 of your guests is included in your package.
- The owners are present at every wedding to make sure every detail is just as you imagined.
- We want you to compare prices! We are confident you will find The Victorian to be the best value in Northern Utah.
- In case of inclement weather, you can quickly move inside and you won’t be left scrambling to an undecorated church or home.
- Plenty of parking so your guests don’t have to find parking and walk.